Revohloo DMCA Policy
Introduction: Revohloo is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy outlines the procedures that Revohloo follows in response to claims of copyright infringement regarding content hosted on our music video platform.
Notification of Copyright Infringement: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon, you may submit a notification to Revohloo in accordance with the DMCA. Your notification should include the following information:1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple works are involved, a representative list of such works.
3. Identification of the infringing material or activity, including specific URLs or other sufficient details to enable us to locate the material.
4. Sufficient contact information to allow Revohloo to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please send your notification to firstname.lastname@example.org
Counter-Notification: If you believe that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing, or if you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, you may send a counter-notification to Revohloo. Your counter-notification should include the following information:1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted the original notification of alleged infringement or an agent of theirs.
Please send your counter-notification to email@example.com
Repeat Infringers: Revohloo reserves the right to terminate user accounts that are found to be repeat infringers of copyrighted content.